Saturday, July 16, 2005

Maybe Amazing ?!

July 15th/16th, 2005 - The word "interesting" wouldn't even describe how this night has been. Though at the moment, I can't think of another word, perhaps it's because it's close to 3 am ?

So after months of playing dumb, I finally told my best friend Freeman of what has really been going on in my life. He wasn't surprised at all - primarily because he has known about it all along - but has just been waiting for me to tell him in person. He listened and asked a lot of questions as I try to explain how I went from dating girls to dating boys. He was also very interested in the whole Eddie thing - which by the way, he wasn't surprised either, as he says that I have a history of "attracting" drama (umm, sure...). So now at least he knows (almost) everything - and I feel much better knowing that he knows...

Part of the reason why I told him was because I wanted someone to go with me to Jason's show (how weird would it be for me to go there by myself ?). Given that I'm an easy target for teasing, it shouldn't surprised anyone that I was teased non-stop throughout Jason's gig (FYI: "Maybe Amazing" is NOT about me !). But that's the way Freeman is (ever since junior high, almost 11 years ago), and it's good to know that despite everything, things haven't changed between us. Though, of course, I wish he would talk to me about his stuff too...

Jason's show was amazing. Since they played last though, there weren't as many people around as I thought there would be. I have to admit that I felt like a proud parent showing off his kid tonight. It was great for my friends to meet him. It was a bit weird, particularly since Eddie and Paul were there (that's definitely for another blog) but overall, it was a fun night.

So now at least a few of my friends know...I guess it should get easier right ?

HARRY POTTER CAME OUT TONIGHT !

No comments: