Sunday, January 01, 2006

Cheers to 2006!

January 1, 2006 - Happy 2006!! A brand new year, a brand new start =)

I guess my New Year's Eve blog was a little depressing - but seriously though, I'm usually a really positive and happy person =) I guess I just got carried away. Anyway, I should really stop feeling sorry for myself - and it was really my fault that I ended up alone on New Year's Eve - I could have totally picked up the phone and call people too...

I guess this is my holiday wrap-up post. For some reason, this holiday season seems to have gone by really quickly but without any holiday feel to it (see my Christmas blog). The only thing I did that reminded me that it is actually the Holidays was the fact that I ate way too much - too bad it all goes down to the toilet...now if I could gain just a few pounds from that, I think I would enjoy the holidays even more!

Oh just want to take a moment to thank like the 3 people who actually read my blog =) I also want to apologize if my blog is a little hard to understand at times - I didn't know people would actually read it, so my goal in 2006 is to try to update this a bit more often and to write more clearly (instead of my usual blabbing...)

Well that's it for now =)

No comments: