Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The reality sets in...

November 22, 2006 - I have to admit, even though I was all ready to come home towards the last leg of my Europe trip, now that I'm here, I wish I was still thousands of miles away.

This week has been pretty tough so far, mainly because I'm still pretty tired from the trip (and not getting enough sleep) and also that work has been pretty dull the past couple of days. Sure I do have stuff to do - but it just doesn't excite me. Perhaps I'm lonely at work (I've gone from a place full of friends to a place where hardly anyone talks to me) or maybe I'm still in "holiday mood". Whatever it is, I'm kinda feeling blue.

Well maybe next week will be better - I think I just need to snap out of it.

On the other hand, my Vegas trip is only a couple of months away! I can always start planning for that...

No comments: