Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year Resolutions

January 1, 2007 - Happy New Year! It feels kinda weird typing "2007" already but I'm also totally psyched about it. My new year countdown (or countdowns - since I actually did two of them) is definitely memorable - my friend Erica and I counted down together, on MSN, to the ball drop at Times Square. Now I don't know if I should laugh or cry about it (since it is somewhat pathetic) - but hey at least it was kinda fun and I wasn't alone. 3 hours later, I was counting down to midnight at Pacific Time with B, which was also really nice =). Seriously though, next year can I please be with someone - like physically be with someone - on New Year's Eve? the home-alone-bored thing is getting kinda old.

So 2007 New Year Resolutions:

1. Move on from all that has happened in '06, learn from what happened, work on my own issues and enjoy '07 as a fresh start (that's a mouthful right there).

2. Be a better friend and make better effort to (re)connect with friends.

3. Take a class (cooking class anyone?).

4. Start running again/go back to the gym.

5. Learn to use my camera better/take more pictures.

6. Write an article for the Planners Journal.

7. Go skiing in January/February.

8. Buy Wii for my birthday.

9. Get a new cell phone - hopefully soon :S

10. Be a bit more generous to myself (and to others too) - aka stop being so cheap felix!!!

11. Go to work earlier (and not work so late?).

12. Travel whenever I can.

Hopefully I can at least accomplish some of them! I don't think I'm asking too much here.

Here's to a great '07!

No comments: