Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My first (and possibly last) published work

June 19, 2007 - Yay! My article was published today in the Journal of Environmental Planning and Policy- my first (and sadly, probably my last) piece of work to be published in an academic journal! Sure, the paper feels like it was written a billion years ago (December 2004 to be exact), but wow, it's such a great feeling to see your name printed on an actual paper.

Chances are no one I know will ever read the article and grad students who are forced to read it will curse me for adding to their reading load. But oh well, I'm still proud of my work =)

Special thanks to Prof. Conway for pushing me to write this and for getting it published!

Boo for my parents not caring though. or my friends. sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Felix! That's some achievement. I'd love to read your paper.

Bernarrrd said...

hey, *I* care!!! hehehe, good job =)... let's go out this weekend and find ourselves a hard copy!

Anonymous said...

wow congratz felix! (i came by ur page from nardie's blog) i would read ur article~~~ =)

Anonymous said...

yaaay for having your name out there!!
grats :D