Sunday, July 29, 2007

Much Ado About Nothing

July 30, 2007 - I'm having difficulties in finding something to blog about these days. Initially, I was going to write about Toronto's fiscal problem, the threat to shut down the Sheppard Subway, the blaming of the Province for all the City's woes - but these topics are way too depressing and not to mention, have been talked to death in the media, at work, and by everyone who lives in or around Toronto. So instead of ranting how the Province needs to upload social services, or why there is no way that the Mayor will ever get away with shutting down the Sheppard Subway, or how pathetic I think some of the Toronto councillors are, I have chosen not to write about it, for now (it would just make me angrier).

So what would I write about then? That's the part that I'm stuck on. I could write about New York City - kinda like how I started blogging about Germany before my trip last fall; or, I could write about my condo; or I could write about my monkey Monkus =) - I just need a topic to get started, but I can't think of one right now.

Maybe something will come to me soon.

4 comments:

Bernarrrd said...

Let's begin by your monkey, Monkus! What do you have to say about him, sir? =)

dERICious said...

Screw Monkus. Let's discuss about Monchhichi, and how adorable he is.

Bernarrrd said...

Which he is not... end of discussion! Now back to Monkus

Graciee said...

i luv my daulphin pet =) (monkus is cute too~)