Saturday, November 10, 2007

B22

November 10, 2007 - Most of my friends know I'm not a big birthday person, but when it comes to someone special, I can always make an exception. So today, we celebrated B's 22nd birthday! Yes, he's only turning 22 - and yes, I can't remember what it was like when I turned 22 anymore - it was THAT long ago (/slap). So by celebrating his birthday, it was like I turned 22 all over again (well at least I could pretend).

We actually have been celebrating his birthday for the past week now, given how his actual birth-date was on Monday. But because we all had school/work that day, we couldn't do very much other than cutting a tiny cake that I bought at Dominion. The rest of the week flew by and on Saturday, we did a dinner thing with all his friends (close to 20 of them!) at the freezing cold Moxie's at North York Centre.

As for what I got him for his birthday - I don't think I will disclose it here (no - it's not dirty or anything like that!) - I'm sure he will blog about it at one point or another. I will say that watching him opening his presents was like watching a child opening gifts on Christmas morning! It was really really cute - him and the whole situation =D

So happy 22 again!!

1 comment:

Bernarrrd said...

hehehe... *hugs*