Monday, November 19, 2007

Parents Back / Countdown to California

November 19, 2007 - My life goes back to being normal this week as my parents have finally returned from their month-long trip to Asia. While I did enjoy spending all that time in my Markham house, the 6 am wake up calls, the 1.5 - 2 hours daily commute, plus those long days at work were slowly killing me. The past four weeks did help in changing my sleeping pattern, and hopefully I can maintain this early bedtime/wake up schedule. It actually does feel good to be at work before everyone gets there (now if only I leave when I should, that would be great).

This normalcy won't last too long as I'm off to Las Vegas, San Diego and Los Angeles this Saturday. A part of me is very excited about the trip (Vegas! Grand Canyon! Shopping!) but I do feel bad that B couldn't go with me and I hate leaving him here by himself. But no fear, he will be really busy with his school work and it's only for a week!

So now I just need to survive the next four days...

3 comments:

Bernarrrd said...

YAY CALIFORNIA!!!

Unknown said...

Do you do the GO Train, TTC connection?

Or YRT/TTC?

If the latter, it must be long!

Anonymous said...

Yay i bet you can't wait for the trip!! hope you have so much fun!!! =)