Saturday, March 08, 2008

Dear Winter

March 8, 2008 - As I write this, we're in white-out conditions here in Markham. It has been snowing for more than 24 hours already, and it doesn't look like it will be stopping anytime soon.

Here's a funny post that I found on the net. I think it pretty much says it all.

----------------

Dear winter:

I am disappointed and horrified at the backstabbing that you've committed. I had been your biggest supporter; pretentiously telling people that I loved winter, thought it was fabulous.

And then you dumped a million feet of snow on me. Most of it today. You've made me late for work, spin out in my car, rip the skin off my hands and fall down.

Fuck off. I'm a summer girl now. In your face.

No love,
Me.


1 comment:

Bernarrrd said...

cute letter! poor girl... i'm totally feeling her... I'm a summer boy.