Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A New Beginning

April 12, 2005 - My first blog entry ! I finally have time to sit around and play with this site. So today was my last day of school, at least officially. Wow - kinda hard to believe. After 6 years, am I really leaving U of T behind for good ? What's life really like outside this place ? Will I be able to get a job ? Am I still going to be friends with these ppl after graduation ? What if I can't find a job ? So many questions, so few answers. Better pull out my "The Quarterlife Crisis" book out tonight eh...

On a good note, I did survive my last lecture without falling asleep....and I did manage to get an A on that city management paper that I have been worrying about ! phew...now the only thing left to do is to hand in my CIP/thesis to those great ppl at Richmond Hill (whatever..).

So the end of a chapter, the beginning of a new one...it's supposed to be fun, exciting and scary right ?

No comments: