Thursday, April 14, 2005

Moving to Ottawa ?

April 14, 2005 - So today I finally made a decision about teacher's college - I accepted Ottawa's offer and sent them a check of $200. Do I really want to be a teacher ? to be honest - not really. After spending years tutoring kids, I think I have really lost any passion that I once might have for teaching. Kinda sad I know but STS does that to ya. So why am I going to teacher's college ? still the original reason why I signed up in the first place: as a backup. I know it's not exactly the end of the world even if I can't get a job by August - but I really really cannot imagine myself moping around the house for months being unemployed. The thought of spending all my time at home with my mom is enough to make me accept the offer - even if it means moving to Ottawa. Let's hope I won't have to do that though - cross my finger for the provs job.

Oh tonight was the Spring Social too - it was nice to see everyone together, who knows when/if we will get that chance again anytime soon. Kinda sad though - another reminder that my school days are indeed over...

No comments: