Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Got the Job !

May 4th, 2005 - I got the call today ! yay ! Yes - that's right ! I got that 2 year internship job with the provs ! yay ! well..the pay isn't that great - but it's not like I have managed to find anything else...so it's all good. The best part about it: if all things work well, I'll get to live and work downtown ! no more travelling out to the boonies everyday !!!

The sense of relief that I'm feeling is great - no more nagging from mom, no more wondering what I'm going to do, and of course, now I won't have to move to Ottawa (and thus dashing any dreams I might still have of becoming a teacher !).

I got the call just after marking a whole bunch of first year exams - man...those kids...did they even study ? I don't remember marking exams that were as poorly written as those that I've marked today. Oh well, at least my TA duties are finally over !

Eddie surprised me at lunch today with a whole bunch of food ! he even brought over a bottle of wine - talk about being considerate =) anyway, we had fun hanging out in our office...hehehe

Felix the Policy Analyst...I like the sound of that ! haha...so next on the list: get an apartment !

No comments: