Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Being 25

June 7th, 2005 - Quarterlife beings today.

Just re-reading what I wrote yesterday, I think I was a bit harsh over my idea of "birthdays". I must say that it is a great feeling to have your friends remember your special day - and I was certainty surprised when my friends called and left messages wishing me a happy 25. So yes - it's great to have your friends remember your birthday, but it's also not a big deal if they don't. I guess I just don't like making a big deal out of their birthdays - like this dude on msn that I went out with twice, he started counting down to his birthday 6 weeks in advance (he announced it in his msn name)... geez...get a life ! But different people mark their birthdays differently, so as Jason says, "it's all good".

How have I spent my birthday so far ? I went to the doctor for a check up, went out with my grandmother (we went to Loblaws - woohoo), and later, I'm going to spend the night with Jason. I think we're going out for dinner and then we're going to watch "Madagascar". I know it's not something that he wants to see, but it's sweet that he offered to see it with me. =)

So yes, I'm officially now past the quarterlife mark. At least I don't look 25 I guess...hehe...



No comments: