Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Counting Down to Graduation

June 1st, 2005 - One more day till I'm officially done with school.

The feeling is hard to describe. I mean I'm glad to be done with school - no more papers, no more studying, no more sleepless nights worrying about presentations and marks. At the same time though, it's hard to really imagine life without school. School has been all I know for so long - and moving away from this comfort zone will definitely be hard...

Hopefully my new job will be somewhat exciting. Maybe there will be other people around my age there.

And of course there's also the moving out part - which will be exciting - if I can ever find a place to live. Rent is insanely expensive in Toronto (but that's for another post).

It was good to be back on campus today - I saw a lot of people - it felt like old times again !

I had lunch with Jason today too. He got me an architecture book as a graduation present..nice eh ? Things are going well with him I guess - we're more or else moving at a comfortable rate I think. I'm not sure what we are exactly - but whatever it is, at least it's comfortable and natural.

So tomorrow's the big day...let's hope I won't be late.

No comments: