Friday, June 03, 2005

Officially M.Sc.Pl.

June 3rd, 2005 - And so I was late for my own graduation.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised...haha..my track record ain't so good.

I wasn't "LATE" late though. I just managed to get to UC about 40 minutes after everyone else. At least they didn't start marching towards Convocation Hall yet.

I must admit that I wasn't as hyped up about the day as I should've been. I think maybe it's because I've done this before (even my parents weren't as hyped), and also because that sad, "I'm really leaving" moment has long passed. If we had done this after my CIP/thesis was handed in, I think I would've wept like a baby...haha...

It was also nice seeing everyone - who knows when we'll all be together again ?! Looking back I think my grad school experience was so great only because of the people in my class. I don't think I could've finished the program without them - seriously.

So yup, I'm now officially Felix Fung, Hon.BA, M.Sc.Pl. - and guess how much I've spent on tuition just to get those letters behind my name !

The end of an era (as I've said many times...), now let's hope the next one will be just as great =)

No comments: