Sunday, October 16, 2005

Getting ready to move out !

Sunday, October 16 - Moving out is turning out to be a lot more work than I thought it would be. I mean, I'm not complaining, but I didn't really anticipate that I will have to spend all this time shopping, making lists, and worrying about how I'm going to physically move everything from Markham to Yonge and Eglinton...

This weekend was the last weekend before I officially move in (slated for the weekend of Oct 22-24), and I think I've finally finished shopping for the essentials - I got my microwave, my toaster oven, my kettle, and bedsheets. The TV has also arrived (it looks amazing !). The only problem remains how we'll carry everything down to the apartment, not to mention we still haven't really fixed a moving date.

I'll be getting the keys this Thursday - hopefully the move this weekend will run smoothly. It bugs me that we're still somewhat unprepared...

As for my parents ? they seem to be doing ok - I think reality has finally sunk in and they're just going with the flow of things now...

So this is it, my last week at home !!

No comments: