Saturday, November 12, 2005

Countdown to Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire

November 12, 2005 - Let the countdown begin !

This summer, I finally had the chance to read all 6 Harry Potter books. The books have been sitting on my bookshelf for years now, but with school and work, it was hard to find time to read them (especially books 4 and 5, which were over 500 pages long). So finally, this summer, I had the chance to read them - all 6 in a row.

Of the 6, I have to say Goblet of Fire is my favourite. Perhaps it's because it's the first BIG book (over 70o pages) in the series. Or maybe it's because the book has more actions and feels a bit more grown up. Or perhaps it's because that dreamy Cedric Diggory is in it...

So in counting down towards Friday, when the movie officially opens, I have tried to find as many GoF posters as I can and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. Aside from that teaser poster that has been up since the summer, it seems like marketing forces at the WB have also developed entire series of posters featuring all the GoF characters - some of them are strictly for promotional uses overseas (particularly in Asia). I will try to post some of these posters on here over the next week, but here's one of my favourites so far, with Cedric and Cho Chang...

No comments: