Friday, November 18, 2005

I support Cedric Diggory !


November 18, 2005 - Today is the day that Harry Potter fans have been waiting for - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire officially opens !!!

In a few hours, I will be at the theatre eagerly anticipating the start of the movie. We have tickets for the 9:15 show but I'll be there by 8:30 at the latest to line up to get in. The theatre will for sure be packed.

After surfing Goblet of Fire sites all afternoon, I came across these really cool posters for each of the Triwizard Tournament champions. Of course, being a huge supporter of Cedric Diggory - I had to download the official "I support Cedric Diggory" poster. I wonder if they sell these in the stores...

I have to say that they did an amazing job in marketing the movie. The movie posters for HP4 are some of the best that I've seen - and they have about 40 different ones. Some of them are unique to only specific countries (like these ones from Thailand that I found...). Many of them feature not only just Harry, Ron and Hermione, but also secondary characters like Cerdic (YES!!!), Fleur Delacour (she's kinda hot too eh), Vkitor Krum, and even Cho Chang.

Ok gotta go - I'm excited !!


No comments: