Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thinking

February 28, 2006 - The past several days have been tough. It involved a lot of thinking, a lot of questioning and deep soul-searching. I know it sounds totally dramatic, but I don't know how else to describe it. When you have to decide what you want to do, and knowing that the decision will affect others, it's a big responsibility. I took my time though and really thought things through: what is it that I want in life? am I heading the right direction? is this what I really really want?

The decision turned out to be easier than I thought. The answer was right there all along, I just had to find it. But the journey itself was rewarding - it made me realize that what I have been doing, or the way that I have been approaching things (i.e. relationships, work, and life in general) isn't exactly right. Changes will have to be made but I know if I put my heart to it (and I really will this time), I can do it.

So it's the finally the last day of February - is it just me, or has this month been really brutal?

No comments: