Sunday, April 30, 2006

Blogging - The First Year

April 30, 2006 - It had just occurred to me today that I have been blogging on this site for over a year! I have to say that over the past year, I have enjoyed using this site to talk about my thoughts and rants. I feel like the blog has also been with me through some of the major changes in my life: graduation, starting my first job, moving out, buying my condo (which I'm not sure if I had blog about but if I haven't, I will soon..). Most of the postings are about my observations or comments about a newspaper article or an event (which I'm sure makes my blog one of the most boring blogs ever), but on occasion, I have also used the blog to talk about my ups and downs. Because I'm not sure who reads this blog (if you do read it, could you please let me know?), I'm always tempted not to put too much personal stuff on here. It might seem a little silly (given most people treat blogs like diaries), but I'm also nervous that my thoughts will come back to haunt me. Having said that though, since I doubt anyone really read this, I shouldn't have anything to worry about!

So here goes another year of more blogging!

No comments: