Sunday, May 28, 2006

A new home!

May 28, 2006 - So I have moved into my new apartment!! The move went really well - actually better than I thought it would! I guess it really helped that I had all my stuff packed up the night before (thanks to Jason of course, who literally packed up my apartment for me!). I was a bit surprised by how much stuff I had accumulated but compare to most people , I'm sure it's nothing! It only took 3 trips to move everything over.

So far I'm really liking my place - it's a lot smaller, but at the same time, it's cozier and it feels more like home. The place is really clean, so that's good and I like my landlady already. Hopefully if everything goes well, I will be staying here until my condo is ready - which reminds me I still need to blog about that!

The only con is that there is no air conditioning at my place and it looks like the next few days will be pretty hot! Better start shopping for an air conditioner asap!

No comments: