Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006: Photo Recap

December 30, 2006 - I was going through my dvds and I found one disc full of pictures that were taken over the past year. It's sorta a nice recap of all the big "events" this past year - though I'm pretty sure I missed many of them (mainly because I don't carry my camera with me all the time). Notice how my hair went from spikey to flat over the course of the year!


From top to bottom: Construction of Minto Quantum: my future condo! (February); Toronto Street Festival @ Yonge/Eglinton (July); New York/New Jersey trip (August); Chinese Lantern Festival @ Ontario Place (September); Germany/Austria trip: Frankfurt Train Station (November); Germany/Austria trip: Berlin Reichstag (November).

I'm missing a number of other events: Pride (June); Taste of the Danforth (August); Harbourfront Design Demonstration (August), Toronto International Film Festival (September), etc [Note to self: bring your camera with you all the time next year]. Rather than post pictures that are not mine, you can see them here - at Jason's photo site.


No comments: