Monday, December 25, 2006

It finally feels like Christmas

December 25, 2006 - It's Christmas Day - and for the first time this month, I'm actually feeling good and enjoying my day! Couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate Christmas eh?

Reason for the mood change? I guess it's because I have finally come to terms with things that have been happening over the past several weeks. I mean, I'm still sad about it - but I think I have come to terms with it, and now it's time to move forward and see where things go from here.

I got some awesome gifts this year. The highlight: an ipod nano - seriously, I think I've wanted one for a long time, but it's one of those things that I will never buy for myself (sorta like wii?). But the thought that went to buying it, and then taking the time to put songs on it and everything - now that's thoughtfulness :) and I promise I will use it everyday and everywhere. A million thanks to you - for more than just the ipod really (you know who you are).

It's going to be different from now on - and somewhat scary. What a year it has been though.

No comments: