Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back to Work Rant - Part 1

February 21, 2007 - They say time goes by quickly when you're having fun, but time truly goes by quickly when you're on vacation. I seriously cannot believe my 6-days vacation (including the weekend) is over, just like that. And it's back to work tomorrow. Sigh. Double sigh. At least it's only going to be a 2 day work-week.

But it has been quite an "interesting" week I have to say. Sure, I didn't get to do most of the things that I had planned on doing, but I did get to do what I wanted to do most, which was: 1) to spend more time with B; and 2) to sleep in! So despite everything, it was still nice to get away from the office for a bit =S

Too bad my next vacation won't be for awhile (end of June I think?) - and I know March will be a painful month to get through (triple sigh). Well at least the weather is getting nicer...

No comments: