Thursday, February 08, 2007

Live at UofT: An Inconvenient Truth


February 8, 2007 - For those who haven't watched "An Inconvenient Truth", I suggest you run to your local video/dvd store and rent it now! It's already becoming one of those "must-see" movies and with the environment being the #1 issue among Canadians, it's now more important than ever to understand the truth being one of our world's biggest problems: global warming. Click here for my thoughts on the movie.

The man behind the movie, ex-VP Al Gore, is coming to U of T to discuss "An Inconvenient Truth" in a couple of weeks. My friend Mike and I tried hard to get tickets, but they were sold out way before we could even log into their ticket system. I'm a little bummed out about it, but oh well, I guess I will have to read about it in the paper the next day.

No comments: