Friday, February 09, 2007

Oops not again

February 9, 2007 - So I'm not exactly the best driver in the world but my driving record isn't that shabby either! So when I say I'm bad, I'm still considerably better than many people.

Having said that, apparently I banged up the car badly last weekend. It happened innocently enough - I was backing out from a parking spot (at a Chinese mall! I hate Chinese malls!) and I accidentally backed into a snow pile. I have to say that 1) I didn't even see the snow/ice pile when I pulled into the parking spot and 2) the snow ice/pile did not look that big anyway. Well I still scratched the bottom of my bumper pretty badly and the whole thing will probably need to be replaced now. Boo.

Well hopefully that can wait till spring - cos I'm pretty broke these days. My final down-payment installment is due this weekend - and then after that, I'm home free. Will blog about my condo over the next couple of days.


No comments: