Wednesday, April 11, 2007

When a change is needed

April 11, 2007 - So I have been feeling extremely tired lately. And it's not because work has been super busy, because it hasn't been. It's primarily because I haven't been getting enough sleep - and it's really starting to take a toll on me. Not only do I have difficulties waking up in the morning (even with 2 alarm clocks!), I'm also having trouble concentrating at work (not to mention the numerous times I almost dozed off at my desk). I also seem to fall asleep everywhere - on the way home tonight, I slept all the way from Bloor to Eglinton, while standing and holding onto a pole. Now that takes skills.

I guess I only have myself to blame - I really need to get to bed earlier. Obviously 6 hours of sleep is still not enough for me. The days when I could pull an all-nighter and still function the next day are long gone. As I've been told, I'm a 26 yr old living a 21 yr old lifestyle. I guess that needs to change. It's time to accept that I'm getting old. sigh.

1 comment:

Bernarrrd said...

awww, you're so skillful =)... i fell asleep while leaning aginst the doors one time and my knees gave in... i just collapsed right there and then... it was embarassing...

hehe, you really do need to stop living a 21 y/o lifestyle... not that there's anything wrong with it... cause you know, i'm doing the same... =(