Saturday, January 19, 2008

January Blues

January 19, 2008 - Is it just me or this has been a brutal January? Aside from the snow and cold weather, it feels like 2008 just did not start on the right note for me. Let's see here: work has hit rock bottom; I've been sick for about 3 weeks now; I haven't seen the sun in days; and it feels like this month will never end.

It's just really hard to stay positive all the time. When the environment that you're in is toxic, it's really difficult to remain all happy and bright. I guess I just have to keep telling myself that I deserve better, and channel all that hatred and anger into something more positive.

Oh yeah, 2008 resolutions! I'm going to keep them to three this year:

- Go to bed earlier
- Eat healthier
- Go out and do more things around the city

No comments: