Sunday, August 03, 2008

Where Did The Summer Go?

August 3, 2008 - AUGUST 3rd? How could it be August 3rd already? seriously, where did the summer go? Looking back, I can't remember what I have done so far this summer. Well okay, I took a course in AutoCAD, I went to Seattle (but that was in May), and that's pretty much it. I guess it doesn't help that work has been insanely busy (for those who think government workers just sit around and work from 10-3, please come see me and work with me for a day). Honestly though, I feel like I'm wasting the summer by not being outside and enjoying the sun.

So for August, I'm vowing to spend as much time outdoors as possible and not have any weekend where I just bum around at home and not doing anything. The sun is too precious to just admire from inside. I have a couple of short trips lined up this month: NYC (again!) and Pittsburgh, plus a couple of other things like the Taste of the Danforth and the Ex. Not to mention the Olympics start in a couple of days and I know I will probably watch a lot of that too! I guess you can say I'm making one last desperate attempt to hang on to summer.

1 comment:

Bernarrrd said...

Tell me about it. It's September 3rd now =S