Sunday, April 24, 2005

One week and counting...

April 24, 2005 - So it has been a week since I have completed all my schoolwork - what have I done this week ? NOTHING. I have seen a few dvds, flipped through a few magazines, played my SimCity 4 for days, and even tried to do some reading..but all this is starting to get old. So with the last week of April coming up, I hope I will hear from the provs. soon - I don't know how long I can do this "sit and do nothing" thing...

My grandmother did come and visit us though - we picked her up at the airport. She looks better and healthier than the last time she was here, which is good ! The airport trip though reminds me of how badly I want to go on vacation...so I went home and tried to make a list of my travel plans...looks something like this:

Travel Plans (Past and Present)

1992 - Los Angeles (Disneyland), Hong Kong
1994- San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, Chicago
1995- Hong Kong
1997 - New York
1998 - New York
1999 - New York, Atlantic City, Washington-Baltimore
2000- Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City
2001 - Vancouver, Calgary/Banff, Edmonton/Jasper
2003- Quebec City, Montreal, Mt. Tremblant
2004- London, Paris, Nice-Southern France, Ottawa, Boston

2005- New York ?
2006- Europe again !
2008 - Beijing, Shanghai, HK
2010- Vancouver

Now...if only I can fulfill what I've planned ! Ok - need to cross fingers for a job...and soon...

No comments: