Friday, October 13, 2006

Computer died = No Updates

October 13, 2006 - I know I haven't updated this blog in awhile, but what surprised me most was that a few of my friends actually noticed and asked me about it. So anyway, why the slow updates? Well aside from my usual laziness, my computer died a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't get it fixed for almost two weeks (not to mention it cost me over $300). Now that my computer is back (and faster than ever!), I will try to write a bit more. I will also try to backdate some of my entries from September (particularly those from the Film Festival) and post them gradually over the next few weeks.

I'm also working on getting my own webpage soon - it has been a long time coming but after Jason has generously bought me my very own domain (yay!), I think I'm ready to venture into the world of homepage design. It will take a long time but it would definitely be a neat project to work on.

Also, over the next few weeks, as I prepare for my trip to Germany and Austria, I'm going to try to write about some of the neat things that I have read/came across, most of which would probably be about German cities and urban planning in Eastern Europe. I already have a few topics in mind, like Frankfurt's International Airport, the design of Potsdamer Platz in Berlin, and Vienna's incredible ring road.

Countdown to Europe: 21 days.

No comments: