Saturday, December 16, 2006

How to Save A Life

December 16, 2006 - Well what's new - crappiness continues yet another day. Seriously I think I'm getting really sick and tired of it. If I don't make a decision soon, I think I will either: 1) go insane; 2) kill someone; 3) kill someone because I have gone insane. Enough of this melodrama already - make a freakin decision - and dont' be afraid to go through with it.

If only it's that simple of course - then I wouldn't have dragged it out for over a week. Maybe I just need sometime alone - away from it all - and just think? Calling Markham...

During the week, I have been going through my iTunes almost nightly - adding and deleting songs, etc. This is the one that I have been listening to almost daily. I just really really like it - maybe it's the lyrics, maybe it's the Grey's Anatomy connection, or maybe it keeps reminding me of the person who sent it to me in the first place. Here's the first verse (sounds like a re-enactment from my life...):

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
And you begin to wonder why you came

It's my parents 30th anniversary today - how they managed to be together after 30 years is actually really amazing (and honestly, somewhat surprising too - given how their bad times have been really really bad). 30 years - and I can't even manage 3...kinda gives you some perspective eh.

No comments: