Monday, April 30, 2007

Blogging - 2 years later

April 30, 2007 - I didn't really realize it until today, but I've been blogging on this site for more than 2 years now. Time does fly eh? My thoughts on blogging: well it's still lots of fun, though sometimes I fall behind and then I have to write like 5 blogs in one night just to get caught up (though I do also know that I don't have to blog about every single little thing in my life).

Reading my old blog entries is actually a lot of fun - besides noticing all the spelling/typing/grammatical errors, it's also sorta like re-living your past again, both the good and the bad times. The past year has been kinda like that - many ups but also many many downs.

So yeah, another year of blogging has come and gone. Who knows how long I will keep using this site - but for now, it's still pretty cool =) Some of the (positive) highlights from my blog over the past year:

Sporting Life 10K
A new home!
26 today
New York, New York
It's off to Queen's Park I go
A Moment Like this
Leaving on a Jet Plane
Live from Vienna, Austria
Home at Last
On the Go!
The Pier F Experience
Making it Big Time: Journal of Environmental Planning and Policy

Cheers to another year of ups and downs and more boring, silly blogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had quite a year!